Metaphysically Fit

ANOTHER JOG POST>...... SHEESH you would think I'd be in shape by now! ;)

Time and Space are limitations of the THIRD DIMENSION. In other words: OUR SOUL is FREE to travel to any time and presence any space any dimension. It is OUR closed valve or "the veil" that limits our KNOWING of ALL.

People who are exceptionally intuitive and spiritually practiced are able to meditate in and out of any time future or past.

A Peruvian Shaman once explained to me that if you are struggling in the PRESENT... GO to the FUTURE and "SUIT UP" to travel back and lift yourself.

SOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo ....
This understanding, came up for me while I was on my jog yesterday. I've been a little "Under the Weather" but not too bad. I wanted to get some exercise--- I sincerely believe that exercise is
"MOVING ENERGY" releasing HEAVY ENERGY and oxygenating our CELLS to receive MORE LIGHT ENERGY.

As I was jogging up a hill and being slapped in the face with a strong HEAD WIND... it dawned on me that the FUTURE KATIE... (the physically fit and strong, lean, and limber KATIE) would have no trouble with this scenario at all....
What did I do??????

I Visualized HER... after all SHE is ME.
Future Katie is Katie.

I pictured HER/ME in my minds eye and tackled the HILL... Guess what??? It worked.

Instantly, the struggle lightened... (after all... she's like 30 lbs lighter than present day Katie)

AND I LEARNED a MASSIVE LESSON.

We can do this Physically- but ALSO... EMOTIONALLY.
Remember EVERYTHING ALWAYS TURNS OUT OKAY IN THE END!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING.
Presence THAT when you are heart-broken.
Ask THAT Future YOU to serve you.
When we are faced with challenges or even little things like MEAL choices... visualize YOU--- the FUTURE YOU that YOU intend to BE and do what THEY would do.

Love always.





Comments

Popular Posts