Lighthouse



My Light will not be drowned.
A Lighthouse a Beacon on hallowed ground.

I stand as brilliant as I may be.
Reflection shimmering upon rippling sea.

The ships may waver and face the deep.
Their journey is theirs- not mine to keep.

I do not search amongst treacherous waves.

I do not dive into the danger and watery caves.

I Am light. I am LOVE. I am Tall.
I AM horizon. I am Solid. I am the Call.

A Lighthouse a Beacon upon the shore.
The LIGHT the Window. Nothing less. Nothing More.

I SHINE to shine. I AM for us all.
Whether or not the ships sailing crash or they fall.

I Am LIGHT. I am Hope. I am the Flame.
Not for nobility, recognition or fame.

Because given the chance to be dark or burn Bright.
I will stand tall. I will choose to be LIGHT.

Katie Jo 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts