Heber Valley, Utah

When I became a photographer, I had dreams of becoming a landscape photographer... traveling the world, sharing it's beauty through images.

I carried my camera in tow, I searched for every opportunity to capture the small treasures of visual gold everywhere I went. I saw uniqueness in every flower, sunrise, sunset, I looked to see things from different angles and perceptions.

A few years into my "budding passion" I went through a personal emotionally traumatic experience. I felt broken for a long time.
In fact, I remember having my camera with me and as I searched, NOTHING had beauty it seemed anymore. It felt hollow.
I could still see the sunrise, the sunset, the flower... but it had no magic anymore.

Still I plugged away, still I took photos.
It's been about 5 years now. I feel like the passion is coming back.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts