Katie Jo the DRUM CIRCLE GODDESS

I facilitate DRUM CIRCLES.....

I never know what will occur at the circles. So, I'm here today sharing an experience from last night.

Last night was August 10th, FULL MOON SUPER MOON. The second of THREE Super Moons that will occur this year and a rare cosmic event.

The MOON is closer to the Earth at this time and just like She pulls upon the Oceans of the world, She pulls on the blood in our veins and causes our physical and emotional bodies to rise. The Earth/Dirt itself raises up 1-2 inches every full moon. There is immense pressure and refining... in a sense all the "stuff" we tend to avoid and ignore raises to the surface of our consciousness in order to be transformed and transmuted and shifted with the support of our Heavens. The DRUM CIRCLES teach how to shift the energy and release it; shifting the dark to light and throwing all discord to the skies and stars. RELEASE.



So, the MAGIC of last night.
During the Circles, there is a process where someone from the group steps forward (volunteers) and the rest of our group has the opportunity to support, love and serve unconditionally whomever has the courage to CENTER our unique group.

Yesterday, a woman stepped forward.

I could sense her severe emotions and turbulence.
I asked her what she was here to RECEIVE and after she answered I asked her what she was there to RELEASE.
When our hands are full of holding on ... they are not open to receive the gifts of our angels.

She asked for Forgiveness.
I asked her "For who?"
She answered "For myself."
I asked what she would release
She said "Guilt."

I vaguely remember what happened next.  I keep a quote in front of my computer.... I'm looking at it now... it says
"Forgiveness is ours. Always. God never withholds forgiveness. God is not a God of Grudges. The process we sometimes take to 'be forgiven' isn't about God rejecting, but about us OPENING to RECEIVE what is free-flowing. It is done."
(oh the quotes mine... lol)

I said something to her along those lines... there was immense clarity as I spoke to her, words flowing from my heart. Our group circled around her and drummed and then, she and I embraced. I said something as we held each other (that I don't remember now) and she wept.

(image credit  thisfunkyjunky.blogspot.com)

After the experience, we continued to finish the evening; which included a session of Tibetan Bowl Singing by the talented Bill Cael. (find him here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY-jtm0ZoNw

When our night was finished, the woman I am speaking about sought me out in the hallway and asked "I am wondering if you will paint my drum someday?" and of course I said yes (ummm, if you didn't know- now you know I'm an artist and routinely paint commissions)


she said "You painted my mom's drum."
Naturally I asked "Who is your mom?"
When she told me, tears came to my eyes and I reached out holding her to my heart.
Her mom passed away unexpectedly in March.
My dear friend.
We held a drum circle in her honor but her daughter (the one I now held) didn't attend.

I now understood why the words I spoke I spoke, whatever I said. I now knew that the messages given weren't from me and I was honored to be proxy.

I love you dear friend. I miss you. Thank you. May you always fly free.




Comments

Popular Posts